DonnellyBentley Client Survey Results 2015

As part of our ongoing communication with clients to ensure that we are providing the services you want, in the way that you want them, we recently conducted a client survey.

Overall we were delighted with the feedback, it’s good to know what we are getting right and vital to know where we can do better. Thank you to those who have taken part.

Here are the headline results plus some of the additional comments we received.


 

95% said they felt that DonnellyBentley understood their business needs.

“Nick Baxendale has always been extremely helpful with any query put to him, and of course is very knowledgeable.”

“The relationship with Nikki and Catherine works as they are aware of how the business is structured and both ladies are very good at prompting me (which is useful whilst off with a baby)”

“Been with Bentleys for over 40 years now!”

“We have worked together for over 15 years, advice and support has been critical in our success”

“Rock solid reliability that’s only a phone call away”

“Angela Donohoe does a fantastic job for us. I would thoroughly recommend her and her colleagues.”

“DB understand what we need and adapt accordingly”


 

78% said our service was better than they expected

“Nothing too much trouble”

“Very satisfied with your service”

“Always quick to respond to queries and to provide information and advice”

“I have used other accountants during my working life, and none have been anywhere near as professional as the service we get from DonnellyBentley.”


 

What changes would most improve our service?

“More information about your services which are not deemed as ‘core services’.”

“I can’t suggest any changes. I feel I already receive an excellent service.”

“Happy with the current situation.”

“Nothing significant as this I believe is specific to us – but some at `point advice on possible growth.”

“None…always available when needed. Also friendly atmosphere when visited.”

“I am very happy with the service we receive now.”

“We have a very good joined up approach.”

“A greater sense of urgency when required.”

“I can’t think of anything that could improve the services we receive. You are always on hand to help; the staff are friendly and very efficient. An all-round excellent service.”


 

88% agreed that our services represented good or excellent value for money.

“They provide an above requirement service with a valuable and valued source of advice.”

“Our cost for accounting as been maintained, which we are pleased about.”

“Have not shopped around recently so unable to state one way or another – our relationship works and therefore that is value for money.”

“It would always be nice to have lower costs, but in reality I think DonnellyBentley’s attention to detail overall saves me more money than I pay.”

“Excellent value for money.”

“Yes I strongly agree with the value for money service we receive.”

“Not the cheapest, but the best!”


 

Almost 90% said they were extremely likely to recommend us, the other 10% said they were quite likely!

Can we help?

Get In Touch