All employers will have to set up company pension schemes and make contributions on behalf of their employees by April 2017. You can find out when the changes will affect you by entering your PAYE reference on the ‘staging date’ tool on the Pension Regulator’s website. Preparing for Auto Enrolment could take around six months and pension companies may be snowed under when small employers reach their staging dates. Prepare early and ask DonnellyBentley to help you through the process.
Auto Enrolment Update
- Pre-Year-End Planning: A Strategic Approach for Success
- Payrolling Benefits in Kind: A Mandatory Move from 2026
- The Potential of Employee Ownership Trusts for Sustainable Businesses
- Unpacking Holiday and Leave Entitlement – Your Ultimate Guide by DonnellyBentley
- Unveiling the Vital Role of Forensic Accountants in Divorce Proceedings