Check out the leading articles and download back copies here:
-Taxpayers reclaim £493m from HMRC
-Food and drink firms bring in record £22bn in exports
-One million firms comply with auto-enrolment
-One in 15 face fines after missing tax return deadline
– Firms banned from charging credit card fees
– Government move to scrap staircase tax
– Most small firms not ready for digital tax
– Fraudsters target over 65s in gift card scam
-Under 25s push for national living wage
-Late payments continue to hit SMEs
-Apprenticeship levy leaves firms baffled
-Cautious businesses delaying investment
– Paper tax return deadline reminder
– Buy to let regulations fuel rent rises
– Finance Bill 2017-19 round-up
– Sole traders exposed to cash crisis
-High value dealers need to register for cash payments
-Rising National Living Wage hits SME profits
-Recruiters working harder to fill vacancies
-Businesses urged to prepare for Data Protection Bill
– Sick pay valued over other benefits.
– Lack of funds holding back start ups.
– Important changes to PSC reporting.
– Business approve Prompt Payment Code.
– HMRC urged to extend executors’ inheritance deadline.
– Rejected contact hit SMEs in the pocket.
– Businesses prepare for data Protection changes.
– Second payment on account deadline reminder.
– Employers back employment law rights.
– Expenses and benefits deadline looms.
– Staff fear working beyond 65.
– Firms plan to offset rising costs.
– National minimum and living wages rise from 1 April.
– Lack of finds prevents business opportunities.
– Business rates revaluation takes effect.
– Important dates and changes for April 2017.
– Firms prepare for making tax digital.
– Pensioners staying in work drives up retirement income.
– Late payment regulations support SMEs.
– Apprenticeship levy approaches.
– SME borrowing set to rise in 2017.
– Retired household income up 13% since 2008.
– Financial concerns affect worker performance
– Small firms pay above minimum pension contribution.
– Self assessment reminder
– Tax and finance changes for 22017.
– VAT flat rate scheme changes.