Check out the leading articles and download back copies here:
-Government launches service to prepare firms for EU exit
-Minimum contributions rise to 3% for employers in April
-HMRC error hits early-paying self-assessment taxpayers
-Making Tax Digital for VAT
– Auto enrolment fines rise 146%
– Duel regisration servies passes 200,000 milestone
– Partners hit by avoidable ISA tax charge
– Think tank propose changes to save £7bn
-Critics urge delay in rollout of MTD
-OTS calls for IHT system to be digitised
-R&D investment grows to £23.7bn in 2016/17
-Businesses getting to grips with apprenticeship levy
– Annual investment allowance to rise to £1m
– Small retailers get business rates boost
– IR35 reforms to be extended to the private sector
– Higher rate earners hit by insurance rise
-Budget Tax and business round up
-Government announces apprenticeship levy reforms
-Most small businesses receive funding boost
-Firms not ready for no-deal Brexit
-Chancellor mulls abolishing dividend allowance
-Apprenticeships fall 31% in the last academic year
-Treasury shelves plan to scrap class 2 NICs
-IPPR leads call to replace inheritance tax system
-SMEs cite VAT as ‘biggest administrative headache’
-Stamp duty tax break saves first-time buyers £284m
-Inheritance tax receipts reach record high of £5.2bn
-HMRC confirms ‘soft landing’ for Making Tax Digital
– Contractors criticise ‘flawed’ IR35 test
-Landlords welcome tax incentives for long term tenancies
-Tax over 40s to pay for elderly care costs
-BCC calls for further delay to digital accounts rollout
-Raise the VAT threshold to stimulate SME growth
-SMEs miss out on business savings interest
-Calls increase for reform of ‘flawed’ apprenticeship levy
-Working pensioners pay £8.6Bn in income tax
-Tenant fees ban set to cost landlords £82.9m
-Businesses call for more government support
-HMRC defers launch of digital accounts for individuals
-Deadline for reporting benefits in kind nears
-Smallest firms hit by higher pension costs
-Late payments affect almost half of small businesses
-Selected businesses begin MTD testing
-Lack of funding holds back 1 in 4 SMEs
-Thinktank wants major reform of ‘inefficient’ tax system
-More workers aim to become self-employed
-Small firms not ready for data protection shake-up
-Small businesses ‘hugely’ embrace apprenticeships
-Taxpayers reclaim £493m from HMRC
-Food and drink firms bring in record £22bn in exports
-One million firms comply with auto-enrolment
-One in 15 face fines after missing tax return deadline
– Firms banned from charging credit card fees
– Government move to scrap staircase tax
– Most small firms not ready for digital tax
– Fraudsters target over 65s in gift card scam
-Under 25s push for national living wage
-Late payments continue to hit SMEs
-Apprenticeship levy leaves firms baffled
-Cautious businesses delaying investment
– Paper tax return deadline reminder
– Buy to let regulations fuel rent rises
– Finance Bill 2017-19 round-up
– Sole traders exposed to cash crisis
-High value dealers need to register for cash payments
-Rising National Living Wage hits SME profits
-Recruiters working harder to fill vacancies
-Businesses urged to prepare for Data Protection Bill
– Sick pay valued over other benefits.
– Lack of funds holding back start ups.
– Important changes to PSC reporting.
– Business approve Prompt Payment Code.
– HMRC urged to extend executors’ inheritance deadline.
– Rejected contact hit SMEs in the pocket.
– Businesses prepare for data Protection changes.
– Second payment on account deadline reminder.
– Employers back employment law rights.
– Expenses and benefits deadline looms.
– Staff fear working beyond 65.
– Firms plan to offset rising costs.
– National minimum and living wages rise from 1 April.
– Lack of finds prevents business opportunities.
– Business rates revaluation takes effect.
– Important dates and changes for April 2017.
– Firms prepare for making tax digital.
– Pensioners staying in work drives up retirement income.
– Late payment regulations support SMEs.
– Apprenticeship levy approaches.
– SME borrowing set to rise in 2017.
– Retired household income up 13% since 2008.
– Financial concerns affect worker performance
– Small firms pay above minimum pension contribution.
– Self assessment reminder
– Tax and finance changes for 22017.
– VAT flat rate scheme changes.